Work together to write a poem.
Some ideas to get you started
Start a poem about any of the following topics:
- your favorite season
- your favorite sport
- your favorite place
- your favorite holiday
- your typical day
OR you may start a poem about anything that interests, excites, baffles or terrifies you. It’s really up to you but it would probably be best if you pick a topic that other site visitors can relate to.
How to contribute
- To add to an existing poem, copy/paste your verse into the “Leave a Reply” area at the bottom of the poem.
- To start a new poem, copy/paste your poem into the “Leave a Reply” area at the bottom of this page. Write “NEW POEM” at the top of your submission, followed by your poem’s title.
- Fill in the “name” box then click the “Post comment” button.
- After I receive new poems, you’ll find them listed under Group Projects ~ Poems. Titles will be listed in alphabetical order.
- For more information on how to copy/paste your writing onto the site, go to Share Your Writing.
Leave a Reply