- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Comments on: "Faith’s Award-Winning Story" (14)
Faith, What a wonderful story!! Your drawings are wonderful,too! I am so proud of you!! You are a special young lady 🙂 Love, Becky
Awesome job Faith! Love the pictures you created to go along with your story. Its nice to see that you can look at it from someone elses point of view and realize its not as bad as it seems.
Keep up the good work. Love: Aunt Mary (Uncle Howie too!)
Faith….what a wonderful story. You are such a special girl and wrote a great story. I am so proud of you!
What a wonderful story Faith! You did such a great job….I loved it! You are one amazing girl, keep up the good work.
Faith….. what a very nice story. I know Kathy was touched by your story too. I am very proud of you. I’ll holler that out the window. ♥
Dear Faith – What a beautiful, heartwarming story! We loved it and your pictures are wonderful too! ! You are so special and when God made you, he gave you a beautiful caring and loving heart that is more precious than anything in the world! Everytime Aunt Jacki sees you and gets one of those warm hugs of yours, she melts! We are so proud to have you for our niece! Love Aunt Jacki & Uncle Don
[…] & ResponseViewpointRevisingPolishingShare your workFaith’s award-winning storyAllen’s award-winning storyMy VoteBook Review – On the Banks of […]
Great Story faith!
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 ;D 😀 😀 😀 😀
You know, if you grow your hair out long, then cut real short, you could give it to Kathy as a wig. 🙂
I’m praying for your Kathy. How’s she doing?
That was really sweet!
Is that a true story? Cause in the other commments, it sounds like it. LOVE THE STORY! 😉