Megan N. shared her talent on All Write with Me today and I’m so glad she did. She’s been busy, too. Read her additions to the site by clicking on the following links – also, let her know what you think by posting a comment, or two, or three.
Better yet, let her know what you think, then add your own imagination to the Group Projects stories – everyone’s additions are welcome, including and especially yours.
Welcome, Megan. I admire your imagination and am so happy you found us!
P.S. This is not really a picture of Megan’s pencil. I’m sure she doesn’t bite hers. I picked this image because I’m assuming that if she does use pencils, she uses them until they’re gone. Like this one.
Now, on to the links:
For Plots – great ideas
- Adventure Story – ouch
- Fantasy Story – things are getting really, really cold
- Historical Fiction – new story with a great beginning. It begs for the answer to What happens next?
- Humorous Story – continuing Shiloh313’s story with a fruity song
- Mystery – uh oh. This can’t be good….
- Reaslistic Fiction – uh oh again, but not in such a life-changing way (probably)
- Science Fiction – Tim, Tim, Tim. Will you ever learn?
Leave a Reply